Friday, July 23, 2010

Mariana's Irish Adventure - March 6-17, 2010


In March we took Mariana on her first international flight to visit Granny Anna, Granda Norman and Uncle Derek! We had an unbelievable trip and were able to visit lots of family and friends. The weather was beautiful with sun EVERYDAY - quite rare for Ireland in March! Mariana loved visiting Dundrum Castle, Dundrum Bay, The Kent's Amusement Arcade, Castlewellan Castle, the playground in Newcastle and Murlough House (where Mommy and Daddy Sprout met). However, her favorite part of the trip was spending time with her Granny Anna and Granda Norman!



Ready for the long journey to see Granny Anna and Granda Norman

Playing with Uncle Derek

Walking in the garden outside our flat
in Dundrum




Fun times with Daddy at the playground in Newcastle


I love my Uncle Derek


Like father, like daughter...

My first carousel ride at Kent's Amusements

Fun times with Mommy walking on the beach


Hanging out with Mommy at the playground!

I can do the slide all by myself!



Reading books with my Granda Norman

Our little Beethoven


A visit with Sam and Silvana in Caryduff

Out to dinner at the Golf Links Hotel




A visit to Dundrum Castle


Practicing my fancy footwork with Mommy





Locked in the tower....waiting to be rescued



A family photo at Dundrum Castle

Lovin' on my baby brother!


Mariana loves the "vroom" of Uncle John's motorbike!

Our little Irish girl!


My two favorites Daddy and Granny Anna!

No comments: